Warren joined Executive Alliance in 2011 as a techno-functional consultant. He has had a number of successful client engagements where his payroll and systems expertise has been utilized and valued. He has 10 years of experience in the areas of Payroll, Finance, and Information Systems
- HR/Payroll, Benefits Administration, Leave Administration and Talent Management Implementation Consultant for a privately held retailer based in Calabasas, CA , with 8,500 employees across 47 states
- Time & Attendance Training Manager & Implementation Consultant for a global hotel chain with 3,000 employees
- HR/Payroll, Time & Attendance Project Manager & Implementation Consultant for a privately held pharmaceutical organization in Billerica, MA, with 3,500 employees
- Payroll Project Manager and Implementation Consultant for a fitness corporation with 1,500 employees
- Payroll Development Consultant for a Cancer Research Institution with 3,300 employees. Created automated auditing solutions for 17 different scenarios.
- Payroll Manager for a publicly held Boston based real estate trust with 1,000 employees.
- Payroll Development Consultant for a not—for-profit, regionally accredited university based in New Hampshire with 1,000 employees and 26,000 students. Created and administered an automated time off tracking tool.
- Payroll Manager and Time and Attendance Implementation Consultant for publicly traded internet corporation’s global population, 2,500 employees across 50 states and 3,000 employees across 21 countries. Led payroll through an HR Oracle implementation and GL upgrade while correcting years of payroll and tax oversights. Also hired and trained a new payroll staff.
Background and Education
Prior to joining Executive Alliance, Warren held multiple roles within the Payroll, HR, Legal and Process Improvement departments for a large national employer.
His responsibilities included:
- End to end weekly processing payroll for 20,000 employees across 22 states using Lawson HR/Payroll, Workbrain Time & Attendance and other custom developed incentive based pay applications
- Internal Consultant for RedPrairie Workforce Management software implementation that included Time & Attendance and pay for performance based on Engineered Labor Standards for 8,000 employees
- Configured and maintained Workbrain Time & Attendance system for over 12,000 employees
- Developed custom MS Access databases to conduct payroll audits and facilitate with payroll processing
- Processed and prepared W-2’s for 35,000 employees using Lawson Payroll and MHC Document Express
- Produced professional trending scorecards displaying graphs, pay, attendance, and productivity data
- Developed analytical reports/metrics using Workbrain, Lawson, Hyperion, and other Warehouse Management Systems used as part of an overall effort resulting in a direct labor reduction of 5%
Warren majored in Business Management Information Systems at California State University, Sacramento, and is a member of the Society of Competitive Intelligence Professionals.
Certifications: Microsoft Office Certified User Specialist Trainer in Access Expert, Word, Power Point, Excel Expert, and Red Prairie Report Writer