Mr. Thomas has been an active Human Resource and process practitioner since 1999. This includes associations with various organizations ranging in size from 500-100,000+ employees. Joe joined Executive Alliance in 2015.
Skill Set and Experience:
Mr. Thomas leverages his dynamic knowledge and experience in HR, Payroll and strategic business understanding to help clients navigate through the pitfalls of the day-to-day activities and realize their strategic business needs. His experience is heavy in:
- Implementing projects, for both global and national clients, effectively managing cross-functional teams to achieve strategic goals.
- Evaluating customers’ operations to determine opportunities for improvement, identify, recommend & implement improvements to the organization.
- Developing and executing deliverables to assure program success and results for the client.
Increase efficiency & results throughout the organization.
- Cross-functional understanding between HR, Payroll, and front line business needs.
Joe has worked with various companies on complex projects in the following capacities:
- Evaluate current organization to identify opportunities.
- Review, design and implement new processes in order to improve operations and focus on value added activities.
- Harmonize processes across the organization.
- Implement HR, Payroll & Time systems with various companies with a focus on the strategic vision of the organization.
- Facilitate change activities for companies to ensure greater adoption rates, employee satisfaction, and overall success.
- Scope, design, & deliver training plans, materials, and knowledge base information to support organizations with their changes.
- Redesign processes & procedures to emphasize efficiencies, results, and customer satisfaction.
- Assist companies with identifying needs, gaps & next steps.
- Utilize a “hands-on” approach to work with clients achieve desired results.
- Provide support for operations at key times to ensure project success
Background and Education
Mr. Thomas has worked both in the business and in the consulting arena. Prior to providing consulting services, he worked within the business delivering ideas, solutions, support and innovation to improve overall operation with strategic vision. Key areas of expertise are:
- HR & Payroll process design and re-engineering
- Training planning, design & development
- Change Management/Organizational Readiness
- Organizational needs assessment
Joe graduated from The University of Akron with a B.S. in Organizational Management/Human Resources.
He holds the certifications Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) & HRCI Senior Certified Professional (HRCI-SCP).