Jason Clark has several years of varied experience in the Payroll and Accounting field. His experience is based in a corporate setting as well as in a consultant role for organizations undergoing systems changes. He joined Executive Alliance in 2015.
Skill Sets and Vendor Experience:
Jason is able to apply is valuable knowledge in payroll by helping clients to:
- Identify, recommend and correct payroll problems
- Redesign processes to improve efficiencies and ensure compliance
- Quickly adapt to and learn company needs and provide interim management of all payroll operations.
- Test and implement new Time and Labor Management systems
- Successfully and smoothly incorporate additional employee populations into the ongoing payroll operations as part of a company acquisition
Jason is working with clients in both the public and private sector. He is skilled both technically and functionally in Payroll and Time & Labor systems such as ADP (Enterprise, Vantage), Paychex, Kronos and Ultimate Software
Background and Education
Before joining EA, Jason worked as a Payroll Supervisor in the Health Insurance industry. He is actively involved with the American Payroll Association, and holds a Bachelor’s degree from the University of North Carolina at Greensboro.