Bottom Line Results.
HR/Payroll System and Shared Services Platform Implementation for a Leading Multi-Entity Internet Business
- Global internet conglomerate divested multiple lines of business. Previous systems remained with the divested companies, leaving the surviving organizations with no systems or service delivery platform.
- Multiple legacy HR and Payroll systems inherited from acquired companies.
- Pressure of a timeline: EA called in to save a failing project with a go-live in only 4 months. Scope:
o Core HR, Benefits and Payroll modules
o Interfaces needed for Oracle ERP, Benefits Administrators and Time & Attendance Systems
o Complexity of 18 unique businesses, 22 legal entities, operating in 15 States.
- Working with business leaders, created best practices framework to accommodate new organization.
- Led and supplied direction, advice and oversight to vendors and core project resources.
- Recommended the client to centralize and standardize all Payroll and HR systems and service for all business entities to improve scalability and agility and reduce overall cost of administration.
- Provided chosen vendors with design and configuration requirements.
- Created documentation and standardized all business processes.
- Provided customized training both on-site at each business unit and in virtual training environments.
- Led testing and validation for all systems, services and processes.
- Provided go-live and production support services.
- Created centralized HRIS/Payroll business operations to lower risk and cost, and achieve greater consistency, data reliability and visibility.
- Reduced multiple systems and administrative overhead by establishing a single centralized service delivery platform.
- Created one global view of all employee records and employee-related programs.
- All planned modules, processes and tasks completed within tight project timeline
Boston-Area Website Design by BKJ Productions