Growing Medical Device Manufacturer in Need of a Strategic Plan
Need for a three-year strategy to ensure the HR systems function was closely aligned with the needs of the business.
- Reviewed relevant internal documents and conducted interviews with the HRIS management team and key internal customers and stakeholders to identify strategic opportunities as well as areas for operational improvement and cost savings.
- Validated the findings by comparing them to industry trends.
- Development of a comprehensive strategic plan consisting of organizational and business process improvements was developed and integrated with selected technology initiatives.
- Recommendations were prioritized and accompanied by resource estimates and dependencies.
- Illustration of a clear mission and define specific objectives that supported both HR and company-wide goals.
- Justification of a significant capital investment in technology enabling it to begin executing the strategic plan.
- Standardization of a few core technologies, enabling it to consolidate disparate platforms in order to lower its total cost of systems ownership.
- Adoption of a new organizational model that was designed to improve service delivery and business alignment.